Best M5 Razor Set
Best clean shave razors for men or women. Shaving Club’s premium-quality M5 Metal Razor Set delivers a comfortable and easy shave.
This set is the Best M5 Razor Set online, at the best price. With 5 super sharp, stainless steel blades, you can get that extra close and effortless shave. Define your facial hair and style with the best razor available for face, body, head or legs.
M5 razor blades include a lubricating strip infused with Vitamin E to moisturize your skin while you shave, and help the razor glide over skin easily. This reduces skin irritation and nourishes skin as it glides. The re-usability of our blades means that they are cost-efficient in the long run and are sharper and more reliable for longer. An open-backed design allows for quick and easy rinsing, keeping them sharp and hygienic for your next shave.
Superior engineering and design make M5 razors the best for men.
- 5 stainless steel blades provide an extra close, effortless shave.
- Guardian Trimmer blade for sideburns and easy goatee definition.
- Lubricating strip glides razor easily over your skin, reducing irritation and nourishing skin with Vitamin E as you shave.
- The open-backed design allows quick and easy rinsing, making your blades last longer and remain hygienically clean
- Try M5 razors and decide for yourself how they compare to other major brand razor blades…buy M5 Set now, you can thank us later.
Trimmer Blades are made to cut smaller hairs, whilst most trimmers are electric and expensive, the M5 Metal Razor Set keeps costs low and doesn’t require charging or any of the hassle of electric trimmers. The amazing M5 Trimmer Blade helps define your sideburns and goatee more easily and smoothly. For more information on electric trimmers check out Hair clipper vs. trimmer.
1 x Genuine M5 Metal Handle
2 x 5-Blade + Trimmer Cartridges
Need more M5 razor cartridges?
Add some refill cartridges to your order, so you can get the best shave every day. Buy M5 Replacement Cartridges now.
How often should you replace your razor cartridge?
Every five to seven shaves is best — change your razor cartridge, or throw away your disposable razor, every five to seven shaves depending on the thickness of your growth. This will help to minimize skin irritation and reduce the spread of bacteria.